- Left TurnA Scottish Celebrity romance… She’s got her nose to the grindstone. He’s longing to leave the spotlight. But when desire gets involved, will their hearts refuse to follow the script?
About the Author
I love to read. My mother told me I would read anything lying about, so they had to put away any newspapers or other adult material unsuitable for young eyes. At an early age, I developed the habit of always having a book in hand. That habit has filled my personal library with genres ranging from romance to horror to autobiographies. I love discovering new authors, then plowing through their backlist of titles.
When I’m not reading or writing, I’m playing with my grandkids. Two girls and a boy with big imaginations and lots of energy. They keep me on my toes, for sure.
Works in Progress
- Code BlockAn Enemies to Lovers story… As the new addition, Claire just wants to do her job and find her place on the project team. So why is the main expert she’s working with so hostile to her?
- Moving ForwardCan a widowed business woman find the courage to love again?
Activities and Updates
- What is Bookshop.org?Bookshop.org is an online book-selling platform whose mission is to help local, independent bookstores thrive in the age of e-commerce.
- Published! Left Turn is AvailableLancy McCall’s debut novel, Left Turn, is available for purchase!
- Cover Reveal: Left TurnIt’s finally here! I’m excited to share the cover design (and the process behind it) for Left Turn.