- Shannon Hale“I’m writing a first draft and reminding myself that I’m simply shoveling sand into a box so that later I can build castles.” – Shannon Hale
- H.G. Wells“If you are in difficulties with a book, try the element of surprise: attack it at an hour when it isn’t expecting it.” – H. G. Wells
- Ralph Waldo Emerson“The writer is an explorer. Every step is an advance into a new land.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Writing Blog Latest
- Changing the Mouse Scroll Direction on WindowsWhen you move back and forth between the macOS and the Windows environments, differences in how the mouse and keyboard shortcuts work can be frustrating. This article describes how to change the scrolling settings for the mouse.
- Using ChatGPT to Create Story Outlines and Character DescriptionsHow I used ChatGPT to further develop my characters and story plot line and improve my writing.
- Keywords for Your Book: How to Scrape and Organize Data for AdsThis is a step-by-step tutorial on how to scrape data from Amazon and organize it in Excel for use as keywords for your book.