- Earl Nightingale“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale
- Benjamin Franklin“Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” — Benjamin Franklin
- C. S. Lewis“You can make anything by writing.” — C. S. Lewis
Writing Blog Latest
- What is Bookshop.org?Bookshop.org is an online book-selling platform whose mission is to help local, independent bookstores thrive in the age of e-commerce.
- Amazon Attribution Tags: What Are They and How Do I Use Them?A quick explanation of what Amazon Attribution tags are and how to use them to get more data on your book sales.
- An Overview of Facebook AdsUnderstanding the structure of Facebook Ads and how to use Amazon Attribution tags for better feedback.